Airport-Advertising.com - Terms & Conditions
- The Advertiser is only permitted to display the media described following
the approval of advertising copy by the Site Operator. It is the responsibility
of the Advertiser to provide the Agent with the advertising copy at least 14
days before the Commencement Date. The Advertiser agrees to make any changes
to the Media requested by the Site Operator or the Agent on its behalf.
- A pre-installation inspection of the Media may be undertaken by the Site Operator or its agents to ensure that the quality of manufacture is to their satisfaction. The Advertiser agrees to improve the quality of the Media, before it is displayed, to the standard requested by the Site Operator following such an inspection. The Advertiser is responsible for replacing any Media which becomes damaged and for maintaining the Media in good condition throughout the Period of Contract.
- If from any cause (other than the act omission or default of the Advertiser) any Media is not exhibited, or the Location is obscured, then the Site Operator will either make a full proportionate allowance for the time of such non-exhibition or relocate the Media, and the Advertiser will not have any further or other claim against the Site Operator. Any Media found to be in breach of the contract may be removed the Site Operator without any allowance or compensation.
- Whilst every reasonable care will be taken, the Site Operator and its agents will not be held responsible for loss or damage to the Advertiser's goods or materials (including the Media) during the Contracts Period or for the return of those goods or materials at the termination of the contract. The Advertiser or owner of such goods or materials shall not make any claim against the Site Operator or its agents for any loss or damage to them or any other property or accident to persons however caused and the Advertiser will fully indemnify the Site Operator against all actions, costs , proceedings, claims and demands arising (directly or indirectly) out of the Media and its display at the Location.
- The Advertiser will ensure that the Media complies with all applicable laws
and regulations, and that it will not cause offence. Whether or not the Media
has been approved the Site Operator, if the Media is found at any time to be
in breach of any applicable law or regulation, or if it causes offence, the
Advertiser will remove it immediately. The Advertiser will indemnify the Site
Operator and its agents from and against all actions, costs, proceedings, claims
and demands arising (directly or indirectly) out of the Media and its display
at the Location.
- Any money not paid within 14 days of the due date shall accrue interest at the rate of 4% over Barclays Bank plc base rate from time to time from the date upon which it fell due until the date of payment. Without prejudice to any other rights it has or actions it might take the Site Operator reserves the right to terminate this contract forthwith, or without notice or compensation and remove the Media from display in the event that any payment is overdue for more than 28 days. Any payments sent through the post are sent at the Advertiser's risk.
- All prices in the contract are exclusive of Value Added
Tax which will be added to the invoice at the rate applicable on the date of
The Advertiser shall be responsible for all rates and taxes which become payable
as a result of the display of the Media at the Location. All prices shown
are charges for the display of the Media only and do not include production
or installation costs unless specifically stated. Written quotations for such
work are available on request and such items will be invoiced separately.
- The Period of contact is as stated and the Advertiser is liable
to pay the Contract Fee from the Commencement Date for the Whole of the Period
of Contract unless otherwise agreed. The Site Operator may terminate this contract
without compensation to the Advertiser, by giving to the Advertiser not less
than 3 calendar months' notice in writing or at any time with immediate effect
in the event:
a) of either the Site Operator or the Location closing temporarily or permanently or of a national emergency arising when the decision of the Site Operator as to the existence of a national emergency shall be final and conclusive; or
b) of the Advertiser becoming insolvent or making any arrangements with its creditors or if the Advertiser has a receiver or administrative receiver appointed over any of its assets; or
c) that the Advertiser has offered any person any form of inducement (either direct or indirect) for doing or abstaining from any act or matter in connection with this or any other contract with the Site Operator.
Any such determination is to be without prejudice to the rights of the parties in respect of any existing or previous breach of contract.
- If the Advertiser is authorised to conduct a promotion at the Location then
that promotion will be subject to the special terms and conditions provided
with this contract, which form part of this contract and must be signed by
the Advertiser and returned to the Agent before the location is occupied. It
is the responsibility of the Advertiser to ensure that any staff engaged in
a promotion are given a copy of the special terms and conditions, and that
those staff observe and perform them. Staff acting in breach of the special
terms and conditions may be asked to leave the Location.
- Any staff employed by the Advertiser or on the Advertiser's behalf in connection with a promotion shall be paid a wage and shall be given terms and conditions of employment which comply with all applicable laws and regulations, and which shall constitute fair and reasonable reward, and which shall in any event be no less favourable than the general level of wages or the terms and conditions of employment enjoyed by other employees of the Advertiser or employees of other employers in a similar business to the Advertiser.
- This contract is made in England and is subject to the laws of England. It can only be varied in writing and notices given under the terms of this contract can be served by post or fax at the address shown overleaf for the party being served.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
This Guarantee is offered by all Banks and Building Societies that take part in the Direct Debit Scheme. This efficiency and security of the Scheme is monitored and protected by your own Bank or Building Society.
If the amounts to be paid or the payment dates change, AA (Airport
Advertising) will notify you 14 working days in advance
of your account being
debited or as otherwise agreed.
If an error is made by Airport Advertising or your own Bank or Building
Society, you are guaranteed a full and immediate refund from your branch
of the amount paid.
You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by writing to your Bank or
Building Society. Please also send a copy of your letter to Airport
Advertising 91 Commercial Road Poole BH14 0JD.
- Please sign and email to: email@example.com
Airport Advertising is a licensed
trading name of BIA Limited